2019 Resolutions


Could you think about something you really want, what would it be?

I'd definitely choose to travel as much as I can, to as many places as I can and soak myself into different cultures. I must be real and maybe rough on you guys. If you don't have a goal a dream is just a dream. That's why I believe goals are important. 2019 just started so it's the chance you've been waiting for to plan your dream trip! Where would you go?! Of course your dream doesn't have to be about traveling and even if it's not, you still need a plan!




Why is important to have goals?

▲ You can divide your 'big dream' into small achievable steps.
▲ You can check your progress towards your goals.
▲ If you're the kind of person who need motivation you can share your plan with a friend or partner in order to motivate each other.

If your dream is to go somewhere...

As I mentioned before you need to take the steps to make your dream come true! That means you need research about it in books, videos, internet! 
  1. If you'd like to travel abroad how long would it take for you to save enough money to do it. Here are some questions to help you: a) Where would you like to go? b) How long would you like to stay? c) What kind of traveler are you (low budget or glamorous) ?  Would you like to study or visit?
  2. Research about your destination: after you answer the first questions you can research about your destination to find out how much money do you need in order to stay the amount of time you want. When you have a number ready you will be able to make your financial plan. 
  3.  Well if you'd want to go to Ireland in 2 years you gotta make some choices my friend. Maybe you need to drink less beers during the weekends or , look at the bright side,  go to some new places. 
  4. Make your financial plan and save money for real. Don't leave your money in a regular bank account or saving account. Learn how to make your money work for you here! 
  5. Pay your flight ticket before your trip. 
  6. Learn tips to save money during your trip (Couchsurfing, Workaway, Worldpackers, Free Walking Tour).

I hope you find this post useful!
XOXO

Wanderlust Soul

Comments

  1. Fantastic! In the middle of the text I already had my pen and notebook in hand lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I taken my pen to write the advices too. Very good. I love to travel.

      Delete
    2. I'm glad this post was useful for you girls. I am going to make some other about stick to our planning.

      Delete
  2. Great post Lara! When I graduate at university I intend to travel abroad. My dreamer is going to England. Because I am fascinated with the culture, language,story, and literature. However, I don't have money . So, this travel won't happen now. But I hope that be in soon. I believe that nothing in this world is impossible. I am open for new opportunities.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Fabiele, I believe mindset is the most important part. Because even if you don't have the money to afford a trip now, you can study about the country and find opportunies for scholarships for example. You can try to save money, 10 reais for month already count to start building your dream.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I strongly agree. Our dreams only come true if we make plans, set goals and act in order to reach them. Attitude makes a big difference!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what I believe. Do something is better than just dream about it. I was never the person who would just be okay about not making my dream come true because of my background or financial limitations. Thanks for your feedback on my blog :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

- Start your learning journey -

English Conversation Club