Live & Travel I

What is the difference between trip and travel?


- First of all, trip is a noun and travel is a verb.
Let's see a few examples to get the meaning from context:



My family travels every year.

I am going to travel in October.

I want to travel all over the world.

When are you going to travel?
______________________________________________________________
Now, some examples using trip:

Q: How is your trip going?
A: My trip is going really well. I met many interesting people

- Our girls trip was great!

Q: When was your last trip? Where did you go?
A: My last trip was last month. I went to Arraial D’Ajuda.


Language tip: Bad trip (normally used when talking about the use of toxic substances, such as alcohol, weed, acid).
- I got drunk yesterday and it was such a bad trip


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019 Resolutions

- Start your learning journey -

Listening Practice