Teach or not to teach





In the last couple of months, actually since I graduated in Languages I've been really giving thought about being a teacher. 
I've been in love for the English Language since I was a teenager. English was the only subject I was glad to study. Actually, I am fond of different cultures and travelling. For this reason, I am looking for new opportunities to work with English but not teaching. 
Do you understand where I am trying to get? It's not that I don't like teaching, however when I think about the job description and regular pay check I can see a huge barrier to continue in this career. In addition, I want to make my dreams come true! One of them: traveling and giving English language and traveling tips on my blog and youtube channel. 
This blog will not only be a tool for those who love English but also place to find good tips for wanderlust souls.
I'm here to make this a place where people can be encouraged to find ways to make their dreams come true! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019 Resolutions

- Start your learning journey -

Listening Practice